To Join Us As A Long-Term Volunteer
Volunteer position for an EFL Teacher to start in January 2021
- Promote & advertise EFL course and its registration period throughout the local area.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of registration process, including developing entrance exams to determine appropriate levels for registrants.
- Keep track of tuition payments and follow-up with students who fall behind in payment schedule
- Create appropriate schedule of classes based on student demand.
- Teach multiple levels of English classes to adults and youth, mostly in the evening because of demand.
- Assist in the EFL for kids program development, at the moment in pilot phase
- Participate in community outreach and development.
- Participate in maintenance and upkeep of Center.
- Assist with administration needs including rotating reception duty
- Assist in weekly chores which include cooking lunch and all cleaning and maintenance needs of the Center
- Write monthly report about program outcomes and challenges
Native English Speaker
Intermediate level of Spanish
TEFL, TESOL or CELTA certification
A strong passion for working in community outreach and development, and conservation
Experience teaching EFL/ESL and creating lesson plans
Experience teaching adults and children
Experience with classroom management
Motivation and self-starting initiative
If you are interested to apply
Looking for another volunteering opportunity? Click below:
Short-term volunteer positions also are available on a limited...